Sports and Recreational
Project: Ryder Cup, Brookline, MA
Public accessibility, parking and hospitality areas for an event drawing over 30,000 spectators per day.
The P. G. A. of America
Services Provided By H. W. Moore Associates, Inc.:
- Secure permit approvals for temporary parking facilities;
- Planning and design of 2000+ temporary parking spaces;
- Engineering and design of bus terminus facilities;
- Restoration plan for Larz Anderson Park and Putterham Meadows fairways;
- Engineering and design of food service and hospitality area including temporary utilities.
Challenging Site Related Issues:
- Economically and efficiently engineering access, parking and hospitality areas for a three day event that needed
- to be restored to pre-disturbed conditions immediately following the weekend event.