Traffic Engineering, Planning and Road Design
Project: Riverpark 93, North Reading, MA
A seven building, 800,000 square foot office development bordering the Ipswich River and Interstate 93.
Spaulding & Slye
Services Provided By H. W. Moore Associates, Inc.:
- Master planning of project and infrastructure;
- Traffic analysis and roadway improvements;
- Subdivision of property;
- Design of all internal roadways and utilities;
- Detailed design and engineering of several of the individual sites;
- Preparation and presentation of documents for all site-related regulatory approvals for the park.
Challenging Site Related Issues:
- Adjacent to town wells and a river;
- Extension of the M.W.R.A. sewer system to a non-member community;
- Sewerage available only by way of procuring an easement along an interstate highway;
- Old gravel pit with buried stumps, rocks and debris;
- Extensive bedrock outcrop;
- Providing stormwater management for both quantity and quality of stormwater runoff.